What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an online community and training center. Founded in 2005, it has since grown to be one of the most reputable and highest-rated resources on the internet to help teach you the ropes of digital marketing and online businesses.
Whether you are an experienced affiliate marketer or taking your first steps into the world of internet marketing there is an abundance of very useful training, tools and resources to guide you in your journey. And what a journey it is!
However, if you think that you will start making money by simply joining Wealthy Affiliate & not have to do the work, then you will be sorely disappointed.
One of the biggest difference between Wealthy Affiliate and a lot of other online programs is that Wealthy Affiliate does not sell hype or false promises, it doesn’t promise to make you rich overnight and it doesn’t promise you a shortcut to making “millions of dollars overnight”. However, this program promises to teach, train, educate and support you. So If you are willing to to put the time in to learn to run a successful business – than this is for you.
Wealthy Affiliate Pros vs. Cons
- Training – All levels from beginner to advanced.
- Step-by-step video training, tutorials and courses.
- A very active community.
- Both live and interactive help from site owners and other members.
- 2 FREE Easy-to-Build websites with training on what to do with them.
- Latest State of the Art Web Hosting.
- Strict & enforced spam free environment.
- No up-sells, ever. (except Premium Membership, of course).
- $0 Membership – Yep, completely FREE
- There is so much information available that it can become quite overwhelming. Although WA has a great step-by-step training, it is easy to get distracted. WA does a brilliant job of providing great training but with a very active community with members posting questions, individual progress and stories – it’s very easy to get side-tracked.
- Starter membership is great for beginners however an upgrade to paid premium is highly suggested in order to access the more advanced training and resources which I see as absolutely necessary. The free membership is really a “preview” into the full Wealthy Affiliate membership.
In my opinion, Wealthy Affiliate is one of the few programs that actually works. If you put the effort in, then you are more than likely going to see great results. And best of all, IT’S FREE.